ParentsWeb, part of the RenWeb School Management Software, gives parents the opportunity to be involved in their child’s academic progress and future success. ParentsWeb provides a view of academic information such as grades, attendance, and homework, as well as other useful school information.
Please click below to acces ParentsWeb. (If you are a first-time user, please follow the directions below. If you are a returning user, be sure to click on the Parents tab if not already selected.)
If you access ParentsWeb and it ever requests a district code, please remember that Christ Covenant School's distrct code is CHRIST-NC.
1. Read the following instructions and click here to begin the new parent ParentsWeb account.
2. Click on Create New Parents Web Account
3. Enter the email address that you provided to the school and click Create New ParentsWeb Account. If you did not provide an email address, please contact the school for assistance in setting up your account.
To learn more about ParentsWeb, click the Tour the New ParentsWeb button to take a 6-minute video tour.
4. An email will be sent which includes a link to create your ParentsWeb login. This link is active for 6 hours.
Please email or call if you have any problems:
- ParentsWeb login problems: Contact Cindy Suter, email@example.com or 756-3002 ext. 313
ParentsWeb Access For Mobile Devices
There are two ways for parents and students to access ParentsWeb on mobile devices. Both of these require the district code for Christ Covenant School which is CHRIST-NC.
The first is the free ParentsWeb Mobile mobile-enabled website and requires no action on your part other than visiting ParentsWeb through your mobile device. Please keep in mind that while available now, RenWeb has officially labeled it as a beta version—meaning there could be some quirks in it at this time. This is designed to work on a variety of mobile devices including iPods, iPhones, Android Phones, iPads and Android Tablets.
Using ParentsWeb Mobile will give you access to:
- School Directory Information
- Homework Assignments
- Daily Grades
- Report Cards
- Class Schedules
The second option is the RenWeb Home app which offers the additional conveniences of an iPhone App for an annual subscription of $4.99 per household. In addition to the access above, it also features:
- The option to stay logged into ParentsWeb
- Faster access to information
- Communicate easier with other school parents and faculty through your iPhone's integration with the School Directory, allowing you to tap and send emails or make phone calls instantly to directory listings
RenWeb Home is available now in Apple App Store. Search the App Store for "RenWeb Home."
RenWeb anticipates release of the Android application in the Fall 2013.
Keep Information Up-To-Date In ParentsWeb
Please make sure we have your most up-to-date email address and emergency contact phone number recorded with us via ParentsWeb.
To update this information, please…
- Log in to ParentsWeb
- Select Family Information in the menu on the left
- Toward the middle of the window, click on Family Demographic Form under Web Forms
- Update email and phone numbers for Custodial Parents, Emergency Contacts, and Text Me to receive important text message updates regarding important school information.