TOGETHER, BUILDING HIGHER ACHIEVEMENT
THE CAPITAL CAMPAIGN FOR CHRIST COVENANT SCHOOL
INVEST IN EQUIPPING FUTURE LEADERS BY PARTNERING WITH US IN OUR VISION TO EXPAND AND COMPLETE OUR EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM TO INCLUDE A HIGH SCHOOL.
Few opportunities are as rewarding as investing in the education of our future community leaders. Christ Covenant School is an independent, non-denominational, Christian school dedicated to this generational challenge and opportunity. Our vision is to be a community that loves, educates and equips our students through a traditional model of education to prepare leaders in the 21st century. Our goals are to help each of our students reach their full potential, to develop a life-long love of learning, and to prepare our graduates to engage and influence their culture. Christ Covenant School is a broad-based school community of over thirty different local churches representing diverse historic Christian experiences and backgrounds. The convergence of these broad relationships along with active parental commitment and participation is the foundation of our educational philosophy that helps strengthen the hearts and minds of the students. We joyfully invite you to prayerfully consider partnering with us and investing in this worthy educational endeavor that will yield dividends for generations to come!
YOUR INVESTMENT WILL
HELP US ACHIEVE OUR...
- To be a community that loves, educates and equips students to transform the world for Jesus Christ
- To build a strong Christian classical school that offers Kindergarten through 12th grades within the same educational complex
- To offer an excellent and affordable education for sustainable growth of over 650 students on the Worthington Road property (just east of Old Tar Road)
- Phase 1: Eight classrooms, multipurpose space and administrative area of approximately 17,000 square feet
- Phase 2: Six classrooms and additional multipurpose space of approximately 11,000 square feet
- Additional Phases: Media center, gymnasium, athletic fields, classrooms and auditorium
- A clear sense from God that now is the time to act
- Growth that is outpacing our current available space
- A new vision-driven Head of School
- A long-term strategic financial and facilities plan in place
- The continued commitment of starting a high school and completing the vision to establish a K-12 program
- Financial stability that makes the launch of a high school and building project feasible