A community that loves, educates and equips our students to transform the world for Jesus Christ.
Statement of Faith
We believe that the Bible, the Word of God, is the only and final authority in faith and practice. These are the key elements of Christianity that will be taught in various ways at all grade levels. All teachers, administrators, staff, and School Board members have declared unconditional acceptance of these statements.
1. Concerning Scripture, we believe that the Bible is the Word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit, inerrant in the original writings, infallible, and the final authority in faith and practice. (2 Tim. 3:14–17; 1 Cor. 2:12; Matt. 5:18; John 5:39; Col. 3:16; Rom. 15:4; Josh. 1:8)
2. Concerning God, we believe in one living, sovereign, and true God, existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, coequal in power and glory, and having the same essence and attributes. (Jer. 10:10; 2 Cor. 13:14; John 15:26; Matt. 28:19; Matt. 3:16,17)
3. Concerning God’s purpose, we believe that the eternal purpose of God includes all events; is holy and wise; and neither deprives man of responsibility, nor makes God the author of sin. Before the foundation of the world, God the Father chose for Himself in Christ a people whom He gave to His Son that they should be holy and without blame before Him. (Eph. 1:11; Rom. 9:11–16; John 6:37,65; Matt. 1:21; Eph. 2:8–10, 19–22)
4. Concerning sin, we believe that all men are sinners because Adam and Eve, their first parents, were tempted by Satan, disobeyed God’s command, and by their own choice fell from their original state of innocence and fellowship with God, and came under the power and penalty of sin. All men fell in Adam, being sinners by imputation and by choice, separated from God, and under His condemnation. (Gen. 2:17; Gen. 3:6; Rom. 3:23; Rom. 5:12–19; 1 Cor. 15:21,22; Rom. 3:10–18)
5. Concerning Christ, we believe that Jesus Christ was born of the virgin Mary, having been conceived by the Holy Spirit. He was both fully human and fully divine. He lived a sinless life, died a substitutionary death to save His people from their sins, and was raised bodily from the dead and exalted to the right hand of God the Father. (1 Tim. 2:5; Heb. 1:2; John 17:6; Isa. 53:6; Luke 1:35; 1 Pet. 3:18; 1 Cor. 15:3–5)
6. Concerning salvation, we believe that all who are born again by the Holy Spirit receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ and are justified on the grounds of His shed blood, not because of any works they have done. They are indwelt and sealed by the Spirit until the day of redemption, are secure in Christ, and together form the true church. (2 Tim. 1:9; Titus 3:5; 1 Cor. 2:12; 1 Cor. 3:16; Rom. 3:24; Eph. 1:13,14)
7. Concerning the return of Christ, we believe in the personal, bodily, and visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ to judge the world, the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting punishment of the lost, and the everlasting bliss of the saints. (1 Thess. 4:16,17; Luke 23:43; 1 John 3:2; Acts 1:11; Matt. 25:31–34, 41, 46; Rom. 8:30)
Section 1A – Additional Statements of Faith Relating to Sexual Identity, Marriage, and Sexual Immorality.
(1) We believe that God wonderfully and immutably creates each person as male or female. These two distinct, complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God. Rejection of one’s biological sex is a rejection of the image of God within that person.
(2) We believe that the term “marriage” has only one meaning: the uniting of one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union, as delineated in Scripture. We believe that God intends sexual intimacy to occur only between a man and a woman who are married to each other.
(3) We believe that any form of sexual immorality (including adultery, fornication, homosexual behavior, bisexual conduct, bestiality, incest, and use of pornography) is sinful and offensive to God.
(4) We believe that God offers redemption and restoration to all who confess and forsake their sin, seeking His mercy and forgiveness through Jesus Christ.
All administrators, staff, teachers, coaches, and School Board members have declared unconditional acceptance of these statements.