Christ Covenant School’s admissions policy resembles the application process used by many other independent schools and universities. We are seeking students from families who share our Christian foundation and educational philosophy in the belief that a commonality of conviction will strengthen both our community and the home environment of our families as they nurture their children in the Lord.
How to Apply:
- Complete an online application during our regular application period — November 15 to February 1 — and pay the $200 nonrefundable application and testing fee for Kindergarten through 12th grade, and $125 for Junior Kindergarten. Submission of an application is not a guarantee of admission.
- Gather the following application materials and submit to Christ Covenant.
- Teacher recommendation form
- Completed student questionnaire (grades 5-12)
- Grades and standardized tests
- Upon receipt of your application, our admissions office will contact you to schedule your child’s test assessment and parent interview. All assessments and interviews will be scheduled between January 9 and February 29.
- Decisions will be sent to applicants between March 1 and March 15.
- To secure your commitment for enrollment, pay your online enrollment fee of $250 per family. This amount may change.
- Prospective students who complete their applications after February 1 will be reviewed, assessed and notified on a rolling basis as space is available.
Due to the high demand for placement and high re-enrollment rates, qualified applicants may be placed in a wait pool. CCS does not rank applicants who are placed in a wait pool. Whenever a place becomes available, the school will offer admission to the candidate who is the best fit for that class.
For siblings of current CCS students, parents can fill our their application in late January when they re-enroll their other children, and they will then be contacted about scheduling an assessment. Siblings of current CCS students and members of Christ Presbyterian Church are given priority consideration in our admissions process.